About the Role
Keymind, a Division of Axiom Resource Management, Inc., is a professional consulting and development firm based in Northern Virginia. Our projects cover a broad spectrum, from custom Web sites and content management systems to complex web-based application development, for a wide range of government and commercial customers.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Mid-level .NET Programmer with solid object-oriented development skills who is dynamic, intelligent, and independently motivated! In this position, the .NET Programmer will work with the requirements analysts, information architects, the creative team and the client to develop scalable, robust and flexible solutions.
Position Requirements include:
• Must be able to undergo a government background investigation which requires US Citizenship
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 5 years of software development experience
• At least 2 years of experience developing .NET solutions, including expertise with C#, Visual Studio, and Dotnet Core
• At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, through version 2019, including experience writing complex SQL. Experience writing stored procedures, functions, triggers a plus
• Experience with Linux-based OSes and containerization such as Docker.
• Experience with source control solutions (Subversion or Git)
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps and GitHub Actions.
• Experience participating in all phases of the SDLC, from requirements validation, through development, testing, and deployment
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Experience working in an organization with established processes (CMMI, ISO, Agile), including established configuration management practices.
• Understanding of CSS concepts, and frameworks (Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc.)
• Experience writing and implementing unit tests
• Understanding of Section 508 guidelines, and experience implementing them in web-based solutions
Candidate must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently. Must be detail-oriented with strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills, and able to follow directions. Must have the ability to write and understand code specifications.
Must be prepared to submit resume prior to interview, and agree to a verbal and C# coding test.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran