About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst to support a health related government program in Falls Church, VA.
Successful candidate will:
• Plan and coordinate project support within the business operations team.
• Develop process documentation.
• Assist leadership in business operation functions.
• Conduct scheduling and resource planning.
• Coordinate deliverables review and metrics reporting.
• Support quality improvement initiatives by documenting processes, analyzing trends and patterns in risk activity, recognizing lessons learned, and coordinate data collection and reporting efforts to the clients.
• Coordinate with the business operations government staff to complete deliverables and improve efficiencies.
• Experience with one or more of the following disciplines: strong writing and business analysis skills, creation of organizational charts, requirements development/management, and/or business operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years related experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran