About the Role
Axiom Resource Management is seeking an Anti-Terrorism Specialist to work in the area of Rosslyn, VA. The position will be responsible for managing the Anti-Terrorism (AT) program for an expansive DoD agency with sites across the United States as well as abroad.
The ideal candidate will possess the following specialized knowledge and experience:
• Strong familiarity with DoD AT policy as well as UFC and ISC requirements and processes.
• Experience and skilled ability in policy writing and the application of conceptual knowledge as pertains to written force protection guidance.
• Superior and documented briefing skills as demonstrated by the ability to prepare and present verbal briefings while responding to audience questions or comments with concise and well thought out responses.
• Excellent communication skills to include speaking, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Ability to brief leadership on complex security policies and processes as they relate to AT and the greater force protection and mission assurance constructs.
• Ability to facilitate security related working groups.
• Ability to work independently as well as in within a team environment.
• Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
• Perform daily facility security checks on multiple floors and provide daily onsite support.
• Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran