Axiom Announces Six Contract Awards
October 2, 2007
Falls Church, Virginia. Axiom Resource Management, Inc., is proud to announce the award of six contracts to provide program management support to government clients. The awards-crossing four different agencies and a wide variety of mission areas-are a good reflection of the diverse range of skills Axiom offers federal and military clients. Two of the contracts are new opportunities for Axiom; four are awards where current Axiom clients have evaluated Axiom's outstanding past performance and decided to keep us on-board for the future.
Following are the awards:
- AHLTA Benefits Assessment. Axiom has won a new contract to support the benefits assessment and return-on-investment analysis of the TRICARE Management Activity's (TMA) development of a new, computer-based, electronic patient record. The AHLTA Benefits Assessment contract will build on our long-term support of TMA's Clinical Information Technology Program Office.
- U.S. Navy Office of the Surgeon General, "Whole Goals" Program.The Navy is developing a new program to improve the quality of healthcare delivery at Navy medical facilities. Axiom is part of a two-company team that will support the effort's strategic planning education and training, marketing, and development of project communications activities.
- Walter Reed Wounded Warrior EEO Office. Walter Reed Army Medical Center's Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) office is working closely with Microsoft Corp. to provide a range of Microsoft-certification IT training to soldiers recovering from combat wounds and injuries. Axiom has been awarded a contract to provide accessibility services, marketing, training, and program management support to this worthy effort to improve the lives of our wounded veterans.
- Health and Human Services Public Health Service (PHS). Axiom's Conwal division has provided extensive program management support to PHS leaders for the past three years and this year was rewarded with a new contract to continue these services.
- The TMA Office of Administration (OA). OA has awarded a contract to Axiom to continue providing a broad range of administrative and technical supports to senior TRICARE Management Activity (TMA) offices. This is the second consecutive contract Axiom has won for this work, and we are proud to support the TMA mission.
- TMA Portfolio Planning Management Division (PPMD). TMA's PPMD staff support the life-cycle management of military medical treatment facilities, as well as working closely with the Department of Veterans Affairs to coordinate strategic resource sharing to improve the care available to active duty personnel and veterans. This is the second consecutive contract Axiom has won to provide advanced analytical support to TMA's PPMD staff.
Axiom is a professional consulting firm providing program management, operational support, accessibility, management training, and IT solutions. The firm delivers studies and analysis, marketing, distance learning, and Web support. Axiom was honored as one of Washington's "50 Great Places to Work" by Washingtonian magazine, and was also chosen as a "Best Place to Work in Washington" by Washington Business Journal. Axiom has more than 500 professionals and annual revenues exceeding $66 million.
For more information contact Frank Cumberland, Vice President for Communications, at 703-998-0327 ext 222.